|Posted on January 21, 2020 at 8:15 PM|
✨✨Attn: GIRLS IN HOUSE BASKETBALL PARENTS/ATHLETES.✨✨
⭐️Teams have been activated on the SIPlay app! & you should be hearing from you coaches soon!⭐️
If you have the siplay app and you are unable to see your childs' basketball team when you go onto the app, please log out and then log back in. If the team still isn't there, please uninstall the app and reinstall it. That should do the trick!
If you dont have the app but have a child signed up for the upcoming season, you should get it..Here's why:
AYS uses the SportsSignUp Play mobile app for all our sports teams as a way for coaches & parents to all communicate with each other. SportsSignUp Play is a free easy to use app that benefits busy coaches and youth sport families. It also provides team rosters, schedules and a place to share comments, video and photo highlights!
Why will you love SportsSignUp Play?
- SSU Play is 100% free for ALL our features and functionality
- The Feed allows teammates to post comments, highlights, videos, photos and more
- Family Schedules: track games, practices, and events across all your kids’ sports and teams in one place
- Interactive Player Cards make your players the hero – rosters, athlete info, attendance tracking for coaches, and tagged photos/videos
- Possibility for Game & score updates
- Ability to get communications updates on the fly
How to get & access the app?
-Visit your mobile app store and search SSU Play
-Download & Install
-Open app & log into with the same email and password used for SI Play registration site.
*If you already have the SSU Play app, please make sure you log out and log back in once you receive email confirmation that your child has been assigned to a team. Many times, the new sports season will not show up on your app until you refresh it with the above steps.*
If you need any assistance with the app, please let us know.